Monday, August 31, 2009

Well....

Yesterday 8/30/09, I was working for Medics and found myself with a little down time between calls, so my partner and I went over to the mall. While we at the mall I made a stop at Mayors and Bailey Banks & Biddle. Mayors had a good selection to choose from they actually had something that I knew Ashley would love, but I had to continue to look just in case. After leaving Mayors I went across the way to Bailey's. While I was talking to the sales associate she showed me something I also thought Ashley would like, but unfortunately in the middle of my shopping I got a call. Now I need to get myself back over there to finish up my browsing.

Today I have been thinking a lot and wondering whether or Ashley has any idea............

No comments:

Post a Comment