Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How I know she is the one


People always ask themselves how do I know she is the one. The answer is easy for me.
1. I have always known since just before we started dating that I loved her.
2. The day she told me she loved me was the happiest day of my life.
3. I consider her my best friend
4. I would change nothing about her.
5. The thought of marrying her does not scare me.
6. She makes me a better person
7. She is always there when I need her
8. I can trust her with anything
9. I want to spend all of my time with her.
10. Most importantly I know she has my best interest at heart and always has my back
11. She can cook!
The way I look at it is love is not about finding the person you can live with, but its about finding the person you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment