Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How we met......


Anytime someone asks how Ashley and I met, I always like to let her tell the story. (I have never been a great story teller) Ashley and I have know each other now for about 4 years. We have been dating for a little over a year as of 7/17/09. I have always had a secret crush on her even before we started dating. Ashley and I happened to meet each other through a mutual party that we had in common. (Most of everyone who is seeing this should already know who the mutual party is.) Til this day I can pinpoint the time where I said to myself I need to be dating Ashley. Some how some way were alone in her vehicle picking up Chinese food. We were talking about some things and at the time I thought there was some natural chemistry, but we were both involved and didn't give it too much thought. Then the day came where we both were single, I called her one day on my way home from work to let her know somethings. While we were on the phone she invited me out with some of her co-workers. I jumped at the opportunity to get together. I had a blast with her that night and I knew I had to do whatever I had to, to make her mine. From what I understand Ashley's friend Molly said "You two will get married". (Molly I hope you are right)

No comments:

Post a Comment